Sewing Machine Repairs & Servicing
Regular sewing machine servicing keeps it sewing at its best, and at Sewer’s Delight we have our own in-store technician and a really quick turn-around time. We offer experienced and quality services including:
- Overlocker Rethreading
- Sewing Machine Inspection and Quote
- Sewing Machine Servicing and Sewing Machine Repairs
- Overlocker Servicing and Overlocker Repairs
- Embroidery Machine Servicing and Embroidery Machine Repairs
- Top-of-the-Range Sewing Machine Servicing and Repairs for models including Husqvarna VIKING Epic, Brother Dream Machine and Brother Luminaire, Janome MC15000 Quiltmaker, Bernina 880, and Baby Lock Gloria
There is no need to book an appointment to bring your sewing machine to us for a service – our store TRADING HOURS are 7 days a week, and we usually have your service done within one week!
When we service your machine, we test a large scope of features. To make this possible, please include with your machine:
- Foot control and power lead
- The sewing feet that came standard with your machine, including buttonhole foot, and if you have an embroidery machine, your embroidery foot, embroidery unit, and embroidery hoop
- A spool of thread that you usually use
- if you are having a specific problem, a sample of what you are trying to sew is an enormous help
We’ll call you when your machine is finished and your serviced machine, and parts supplied have a warranty.